Search

Thursday 18 May 2017

Loving this:MY NEVER LIST

MY NEVER LIST


  • ·         Never again will I say I can’t because I can do all things through Christ that strength me (Philippians 4:13)
  • ·         Never again will I confess lack for my God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19)
  • ·         Never again will I confess fear, for God has not has not given us the spirit of fear but of love and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7)
  • ·         Never again will I confess weakness for the lord is the strength of m life (psalms 27:1) And they that know their God will be strong and do exploit (Dan 11:32)
  • ·         Never again will I will I confess the supremacy of the Satan over my life, for greater is he that is in me than the devil in the world (1 john 4:4)
  • ·         Never again will I confess defeat because God always cause me to triumph in Christ Jesus(2 Corinthian 2:14)
  • ·         Never again will I confess bondage for where the ever the spirit of God is they is liberty (2 Cor 3:17)
  • ·         Never again will I confess condemnation for they is no condemnation in Christ Jesus (Romans 8:1)
  • ·         Never again will I confess sickness, for by his stripes we are heal (Isaiah 53:5)
  • ·         Never again will I confess lack of wisdom, for Christ Jesus Is made unto me the wisdom of God (1 Cor 1:30)
  • ·         Never again will I ICHABOD for Christ in me the hope of glory (2 Cor 1:27)
  • ·         Never again will I confess darkness for the lord is my light and my salvation; I am the light of the world (Matthew 5:14)

No comments: