Search

Sunday 6 August 2017

MARRIED OR SINGLE, YOU HAVE TO READ THIS AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!… IT WILL LEAVE YOU SHOCKED


If you started reading, you are already blessed. No matter how old are you and regardless of your relationship status, read this story. It is real story that reaches the real value of every relationship and in the same time will learn you how to save your money and your heart.

“ One day I got home from work and I run to my wife. I grab her hand, told her to sit and then I told her that I want divorce.

At first sign she has no reaction. She stood on the same place for couple of minutes and then continued with her household tasks. That night we did not talk. I heard she cried and she asked what she did wrong. She did not did anything wrong, but it was all up to me. I was in love with other woman, named Joan. I did not see my wife as before, I did not love her, so I knew that the divorce is the right thing.

I signed all the documents even I felt sorry for her. She was in marriage with me more than 10 years. She spent her best years of life with me, she raised our son and now I had to leave her. But that is life. She signed the documents too and threw them away. She told me that she will divorce from me, but she has only one condition. She wanted the next month to spend together with our son. Our son had difficult exam period then and the most important for him was our support. She knew that our son found out we are getting divorced then he will not pass the exams. We had to act like nothing happened. I agreed.

Every day I had to take her in my arms to the front door. We had no physical contact, just this task. Our son was happy.

As time passed I noticed that my wife was not the same. She lost weight, she got wrinkles and she looked without energy. She was still the same woman I felt in love years ago, she was the woman that gave me a child and make home from our house. That month I saw her every day and I totally forgot about Joan. We functioned like normal happy family and I remembered all those happy days with her. Those moments when I carried her in my arms to the door, I remembered on our wedding days. I felt her fragrance, her body smell, her skin. But day by day I also noticed how my wife became skinner and easier to carry.

I decided…

I decided not to divorce. These days were better than all moments spent with Joan. I was so confused. Then I told Joan I want to split up with her and I want to save my marriage. Joan was angry, she shouted, slapped me and shut the door. But I did not felt bad. I knew that my wife is the love of my life.

I bought flowers and I was happy as the first day I kissed my wife. I took flower card and wrote: “I will carry you every morning until death parts us” and I run at home.

When I entered the door I found my wife laying on the floor, dead. I was heart-broken, shocked, with no words.

Then I found out that my wife got cancer. She was fighting the most severe fight in her life and I was so busy with my mistress to notice the changes. I left her alone. And at the end I told her that I do not love her and I want to divorce her. Instead of support I destroyed her.

She was aware about her situation and the last thing she wished was our son to remember us as happy family. Her wish was me to carry her on arms every morning same as on the day of our marriage. She sworn to me that she will be with me until the death apart us and she stood faithful to it. My wife learnt me that materialist things are not important. Beside all those money, cars, good job, business trips, house and mistress I forgot on the most important thing in my life- my family.

I know I was the worst father and husband and I do not want you to feel sorry. I am going through very hard moments, not because I lost my wife, but because I did not show her that I love her and she means everything to me. Now it is too late… “

Appreciate your family, love your partner, learn that family is the most important thing in the world and never compare material to non-material things.

Source: http://naturalcuresmagazine.net/married-single-read-will-leave-shocked/

Friends, if you like this post kindly comment below and do share your responds Thanks for reading

No comments: