Search

Tuesday 30 May 2017

How i kill Boredom



Yesterday was really boring. I just had nothing doing so in other to kill boredom, I took a walk down the street without any intention of going somewhere. I had a million and one thought going through my mind, and so I found it difficult to concentrate. As my English teacher will say ‘I was lost in a deep blue sea’. I just find myself walking; don’t even remember if I locked the gate before leaving my house. I just knew I was not confused 


As I walked down the street I saw a flower and I plucked it. I look at the flower, it was really beautiful. I smelt it, it has a nice fragrant. I starred at it for a while and suddenly began to thinking something else.
 I saw myself as the flower and imagined how it felt when I removed it from the source. I looked back to the little plant and said sorry…lol! Sounds weird right? Don’t mind me, those plant makes my feel like a celeb when I pass between them; they will just wave even if they don’t know me.
You and I are just like that plant; we may loose something so valuable or even be hurt by our peers just the same way I did to that plant. You might want to get something and when it seems like you are almost there, the destroyer will appear. My friends, that’s not the end of life as far as you are still alive(just like that plant),all you need do is to go closer to your source of life. That plant needed sun, water and some other conditions to reproduce another flower. it didn’t die because of that flower I removed; it just have to reproduce again from another side.

Likewise us, all we need to become that star is within us. See the sun as God and just go closer to it. Just as Ramana Maharishi would say, “there is who governs the world, and it is his lookout to look after the world. He knows how to look after it also he bears the burden of this world, not you”. He is your creator, hr alone can make you the star you wanna be.

 Don’t mind the destroyer; he is just a spiritual vice full of lies. All God wants is for you to come and I assure you your life will not remain the same.
That was how I killed this boredom. Am still looking for super glue to glue that flower I plucked because I don’t wanna be the destroyer(devil).please oh, if you see let me know.

No comments: